Southern Oregon Wineries
Lady Geneva Bed and Breakfast is located in the Rogue Valley AVA, with many wonderful award-winning wineries nearby. Did you know Rogue Valley was named in the Top 10 Wine Destinations by Forbes Magazine and Wine Enthusiast? If you’re looking to plan a wine vacation or an afternoon of wine tasting, here are a few of our favorite wineries.
- 1475 Kubli Rd, Grants Pass, OR 97527 – (541) 846-9900
- A Biodynamic® and Regenerative Organic® Certified farm in Oregon’s Applegate Valley.
- Hours: 11:00am to 5:00pm
- Why we love it? Great wines, tasting room, and outdoor area with games (bocce, giant Jenga, limited menu)
Schmidt Family Vineyards
- 330 Kubli Rd, Grants Pass, OR 97527 – (541) 846-9985
- Schmidt Family Vineyards is a beautiful family-owned and operated winery located in the Applegate Valley of Southern Oregon. 3 generation winemakers create award-winning wines, a full kitchen featuring wood-fired pizzas, and acres of lush gardens and landscapes, you are sure to enjoy wine tasting or a music night.
- Hours: Tues-Sat 12-5 pm with extended hours Fri 5-8 pm (Last Call 30 Minutes Before Closing)
- Why we love it? Beautiful grounds, great wines, and pizzas
Irvine and Roberts
- 1614 Emigrant Creek Rd, Ashland, OR 97520 – (541) 482-9383
- Irvine & Roberts Family Vineyards is an alluring family winery in Ashland, Oregon, where they practice sustainable farming and produce ultra-premium Pinot noir and Chardonnay
- Hours: Tasting appointments are required. Appointments are available from 12 – 6 pm daily and can be made online or by calling the tasting room.
- Why we love it? Amazing views, great wine, the indoor and outdoor tasting room is beautiful, limited menu.
Belle Fiore Winery
- 100 Belle Fiore Ln, Ashland, OR 97520 – (541) 552-4900
- Belle Fiore Winery provides a magnificent Italian wine pavilion and Mediterranean chateau to enchant customers.
- Hours: Wednesday & Sunday 12:00pm to 7:00pm Live Music 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Why we love it? Beautiful tasting room in an Italianate structure, amazing views, wines and food
- 3939 W Main Street, Medford, OR 97501 – (458) 226-2049
- Limited runs of boutique wines designed to reflect the beauty and bounty of Southern Oregon. Wines exemplify the bond between the Earth, the Sun and the Vine.
- Hours: Wednesday – Saturday 12:00 – 9ish PM
- Why we love it? Great tasting room location in Jacksonville with outdoor and indoor seating, great sangrias, and wine tasting.
- 4477 South Stage Rd, Medford, OR 97501 – (541) 245-1133
- Winery and tasting room are set magnificently on the forested foothills of Southern Oregon overlooking the Rogue Valley with views of Table Rocks and Mt McLoughlin in the backdrop.
- Hours: Wednesday 4pm – 7pm. Menu of locally inspired food and delicious wine is available until 7pm.
- Why we love it? Beautiful setting, very close by, great wines and a good menu
- 2335 North Phoenix Rd, Medford, OR 97501 –(541) 779-9463
- 2Hawk Vineyard & Winery is named after the two hawks that have soared over the estate and the vineyard since its original planting.
- Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 1pm–7pm
- Why we love it? Really cool tasting room, indoor and outdoors, bocce court, great wines, very close by.
Rogue Valley Wine Trail Passport
Looking to explore the Rogue Valley Wineries? Want an easy guide, special deals, and offers? Courtesy of Travel Medford, you can download your FREE Wine Trail Passport.
Easily check in at each winery to earn points during your visit which can be redeemed towards prizes at the Downtown Medford Visitor Center.
Happy Wine Tasting in Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley!