- 1475 Kubli Rd, Grants Pass, OR 97527 – (541) 846-9900
- A Biodynamic® and Regenerative Organic® Certified farm in Oregon’s Applegate Valley.
- Hours: 11:00am to 5:00pm
- Why we love it? Great wines, tasting room, and outdoor area with games (bocce, giant Jenga, limited menu)
Schmidt Family Vineyards
- 330 Kubli Rd, Grants Pass, OR 97527 – (541) 846-9985
- Schmidt Family Vineyards is a beautiful family-owned and operated winery located in the Applegate Valley of Southern Oregon. 3 generation winemakers create award-winning wines, a full kitchen featuring wood-fired pizzas, and acres of lush gardens and landscape, you are sure to enjoy wine tasting or a music night.
- Hours: Tues-Sat 12-5 pm with extended hours Fri 5-8 pm (Last Call 30 Minutes Before Closing)
- Why we love it? Beautiful grounds, great wines, and pizzas
Irvine and Roberts
- 1614 Emigrant Creek Rd, Ashland, OR 97520 – (541) 482-9383
- Irvine & Roberts Family Vineyards is an alluring family winery in Ashland, Oregon, where they practice sustainable farming and produce ultra-premium Pinot noir and Chardonnay
- Hours: Tasting appointments are required. Appointments are available from 12 – 6 pm daily and can be made online or by calling the tasting room.
- Why we love it? Amazing views, great wine, the indoor and outdoor tasting room is beautiful, limited menu.
Belle Fiore Winery
- 100 Belle Fiore Ln, Ashland, OR 97520 – (541) 552-4900
- Belle Fiore Winery provides a magnificent Italian wine pavilion and Mediterranean chateau to enchant customers.
- Hours: Wednesday & Sunday 12:00pm to 7:00pm Live Music 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Why we love it? Beautiful tasting room in an Italianate structure, amazing views, wines and food
- 240 E California St, Jacksonville, OR 97530 – (408) 203-3737
- Limited runs of boutique wines designed to reflect the beauty and bounty of Southern Oregon. Our wines exemplify the bond between the Earth, the Sun and the Vine.
- Hours: Wednesday – Saturday 12:00 – 9ish PM
- Why we love it? Great location in downtown Jacksonville with outdoor and indoor seating, great sangrias and wines
- 4477 South Stage Rd, Medford, OR 97501 – (541) 245-1133
- Winery and tasting room are set magnificently on the forested foothills of Southern Oregon overlooking the Rogue Valley with views of Table Rocks and Mt McLoughlin in the backdrop.
- Hours: Wednesday 4pm – 7pm. Menu of locally inspired food and delicious wine is available until 7pm.
- Why we love it? Beautiful setting, very close by, great wines and a good menu
- 2335 North Phoenix Rd, Medford, OR 97501 –(541) 779-9463
- 2Hawk Vineyard & Winery is named after the two hawks that have soared over the estate and the vineyard since its original planting.
- Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 1pm–7pm
- Why we love it? Really cool tasting room, indoor and outdoors, bocce court, great wines, very close by.