Welcome to our home!
Happy Guests equal Happy Hosts. We wish to provide you with a relaxing stay in Medford and sincerely hope you will enjoy staying in our home as much as we do. Anything you need, simply ask. As long as it’s legal and moral, we will do our very best to accommodate you.
Please observe these house rules meant to ensure everyone’s happiness, comfort, privacy and security.
- Check-in time is 3 – 9 PM. Please let us know your estimated arrival time so we may be ready for your arrival.
- If your plans require arrival outside this window, please notify us so we can make mutually agreeable arrangements.
- Luggage storage is available if your guest room is not ready.
- Please call us should your confirmed arrival time change on the day of arrival.
- Checkout is no later than 11 AM. If your plans require departure after this time please notify us and we will accommodate when possible.
- Luggage storage is available if needed.
- Lady Geneva Bed & Breakfast accepts all major credit cards. Prices are as listed and subject to lodging tax.
- Payment in full is required when you place your reservation.
- We understand that plans can change. If you need to cancel, we will provide a full refund less a $25 service fee if you notify us at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations within 14 days of your arrival and no-shows are non-refundable.
- Please contact us directly at 541-900-5239 to cancel your reservation.
Length of Stay:
- We do not have a minimum night requirement, however, we do reserve the right to require this for select weekends, holidays or special events, at the owner’s discretion.
- We can work with you, bookings permitting, for single-night stays, so please email or call.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. A service charge of $25.00 per night will be incurred for each additional guest.
- We do not have cribs or children’s beds and the environment is designed for adults wanting a relaxing and comfortable get-away. If your time away includes children, please check with us in advance so that we can determine if we are able to accommodate.
Housekeeping Service, Towels & Essentials:
- Housekeeping service is not provided, however, should you require any attention in your room, please notify us.
- Please help us preserve our plush towels by using the make-up remover cloths provided instead of towels and washcloths to remove your make-up.
- Handmade organic soap, shampoo and conditioner will be provided per guest upon arrival. These will be replenished upon request.
Eating & Drinking:
- Breakfast will be served in the dining room from 7:30am – 9:00am. If you have any special requests outside of these times due to booked activities, etc. please let us know so we can provide alternate arrangements.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies or dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Complimentary coffee and tea will be available in the afternoons.
- Our dining room is available for your use throughout the day. Please refrain from eating in the rooms, particularly on or in the bed.
- Fresh filtered water in a sustainable glass bottle will be provided upon arrival and refilled as needed.
- Lady Geneva Bed & Breakfast is a smoke-free environment. Smoking of any kind is not permitted.
Noise & Parties:
- As this house is also our home, we ask all guests to be considerate of excessive noise levels, especially from 10pm – 7am.
- Parties are not allowed. If you wish to host an event on the property, it must be approved in advance.
- Should you wish to consume alcoholic beverages and any of the fine wines from our area during your stay, we ask that you do so responsibly. Glassware and corkscrew are available for your use.
- The kitchen is strictly a private area for health and safety regulations. If you wish to use the refrigerator for storage of any special items or the microwave, simply ask and we will be happy to assist.
- For the relaxation and pleasure of all our guests, pets are not permitted. An exception applies for service animals that may be accommodated within our facilities. Please contact us in advance prior to making your reservation so we can best prepare for your comfortable stay.
- Lady Geneva Bed & Breakfast is for the exclusive use of our registered guests only. No visitors are allowed unless cleared with us in advance. No unregistered guests allowed overnight.
Public Areas / Privacy:
- Please note that you are renting a private suite, not the entire house. Owners live on property and all public areas of the house are shared with other guests.
- Parking is complimentary for one car per room on our property.
- Additional complimentary street parking is available.
AC / Heat:
- Lady Geneva Bed & Breakfast offers central air conditioning and heat. Please do not adjust the thermostat in the foyer.
- If the temperature in your room is not to your comfort, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate.
Safety & Security:
- Use of candles is prohibited.
- Please do not give your room key or share the access code with anyone.
- We ask that you keep front door locked at all times.
- Please return your key upon check out.
- Lost Keys will incur a $25 replacement fee.
Damages / Losses:
- Guests are liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause or incur on-premises. We cannot accept responsibility for your losses within the premises or in the parking areas.
- Please keep the front door, your room door and car locked at all times.
- If you need something, ask. If there is a problem with your room, tell us so that we can make your stay with us one you will remember fondly.
Thank you for your cooperation with our house rules. If you have any questions or special requests don’t hesitate to contact us. It will be our pleasure to assist you.