The Cheese Lovers Package at Lady Geneva
Did you know you can find every type of artisan cheese in Oregon? And, Southern Oregon is home to some of the best in the State. From the organic award-winning blue and cheddar cheeses of Rogue Creamery, in operation since 1933, to the farmstead grass-fed cow’s milk cheeses of By George Farms, a small one of kind production established in 2015, you will fall in love with cheese all over again after your visit.
Add The Cheese Lovers Package to your stay at Lady Geneva Bed & Breakfast and get ready for an unforgettably delicious experience!
The Cheese Lovers Package includes:
- Oregon Cheese Board for two featuring some of our favorite Oregon cheeses such as Rogue Creamery and By George Farms.*
- Bottle of award-winning wine from one of our favorite Oregon wineries.*
- Wine and Cheese guide to plan the perfect tasting tour around Southern Oregon.
- Cheese Tasting and Exclusive Offers at award-winning Rogue Creamery, located in Central Point, a 10 minute drive from Lady Geneva.
- Exclusive offer for handmade artisan cheeses from By George Farms, located in Little Applegate.
- BONUS: You get to take home our Lady Geneva souvenir wood cheese board to remember your Southern Oregon cheesetastic experience for years to come!
Package: $75 for two guests.
* Wine and Cheese selections may vary based on availability, however, all will be of the highest quality from Oregon.
To book this Cheese Lovers Package, add it to your room reservation in the “services” section.
For more information about Oregon Cheeses, Visit OregonCheeseGuild.org