Lady Geneva Bed and Breakfast at Buhrman House is one of the most authentic historic homes in Medford’s Geneva – Minnesota Historic District. Built in 1914 in the Craftsman style, it provides five-star amenities and personalized service for a luxurious and comfortable respite in the heart of Medford, Southern Oregon. Easily accessible from which to explore all the Rogue Valley has to offer.
- Each of our five comfortably appointed rooms is named in honor of the ladies who have owned the Buhrman House over the years beginning with Lady Florence, who received the 3,308 sqf house as a wedding gift from her father.
- Your hosts, Gloria and Cecil bring their combined 30+ years of professional hospitality experience managing four and five-star luxury resorts around the world to provide guests with personalized five-star service in a more intimate environment.
- Start your stay with a complimentary glass of wine upon arrival from one of our favorite wineries.
- Indulge in a full gourmet breakfast in the formal dining room.
- Enjoy complimentary afternoon tea, coffee, lattes, or cappuccinos while you cozy up with a book from our library, enjoy the 1924 vintage Wurlitzer Player Piano, TV or a spirited game on the antique Italian crafted game table in the common living area.
- Award-Winning Wine Tasting is just minutes away from various Rogue and Applegate Valley wineries.
- Perfect place to call home when visiting the area for Ashland’s famed Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Jacksonville’s Britt Music Festival, outdoor adventures, and culinary exploration.
Located on 15 Geneva Street, near Main Street, Lady Geneva is a 10-minute stroll to historic downtown Medford’s restaurants and entertainment venues and a short 15-20 minute scenic drive to Ashland and Jacksonville.
This happy home and its hosts, Gloria and Cecil look forward to welcoming you.